Friday, February 10, 2006

more meanderings

Yesterday, I spent part of the day being very, very, very frustrated... I am trying to get a webpage up... and for reasons unknown to me... it doesn't want to be seen... it says that it loads... but nothing... sigh...

So... I was up at Stephanies... and she had park day with other parents... and I went along, to get some sunshine... and to get a way from the computer... and was working on a pair of socks for a friend of mine... (I'll post a pix tomorrow... maybe ;-) ) and saw someone who was working on socks on circs... I went over to talk to her... and said... how???? and was given the AHA moment... I've sort of seen it... but have never 'seen' it... and now it looks so wonderfuly easy... but I can't find my box of circs to save myself... which may be a good thing...

I also found some hunter orange yarn in my stash.. I didn't buy hunter orange, it is NOT a color that I would buy... but it said... socks for Gabrial... so... having finished the pair of socks for Sherry, whose birthday is tomorrow, but will be celebrated on Sunday... I have started a pair of little boy socks... in hunter orange.... ack!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spinner of fiber, Knitter, Crocheter, Re-enactor