Friday, February 24, 2006

Colds

Suck!!!

I have been fighting a cold for what 3 weeks now... this bites!!! and then some! Tonite I broke down and bought some advil cold and sinus, and some tylenol cold and cough... I've been coughing like crazy, snuffly, but not able to unsnuffle... :-(

On the knitting front... I have finished the 1st sock of 2 pair of socks for a friend who had done a very extensive astrological charting for me... discovered that instead of being an aries, moon in virgo, pisces rising... I'm an aries, moon in leo.. big difference... (plus I'm a dragon... maybe that explains the fire personality...)

On another note...

What type of knitter are you?!

What Kind of Knitter Are You?

I am a knitting Goddess...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spinner of fiber, Knitter, Crocheter, Re-enactor