Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Building...

101

Well... I am woman hear me roar... On Saturday I helped a friend of mine put up rain gutters along the front of her house (Friday we will be doing the back of the house and possibly the garage)... now mind you, this is something that I have never done before, but hey... I'm a moderately intellegent woman, and between the two of us I figured that we would be able to decipher the destructions... and do a decent job... to say the least it was interesting, and by the end of the day I was saying... how do I get down from this ladder, and why can't I just
stay up here all night... I was that tired!!! But there is a well put up rain gutter... and I can pay a bill that needed to be paid!!!

And on top of that, I had a work day down in Nuevo at a friends, where we swooped down upon her property, with her not expecting anything... and she stood there - mouth hanging open... (had to remind her to shut her mouth several times to keep the flys out... ) and we built an aluminum shed...

I am still one tired Auntie Pita

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spinner of fiber, Knitter, Crocheter, Re-enactor