Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Continued!

This past weekend I got to go to the Pantages Theater in L. A. I'd never been there before... and I plan on going back a time or three in the not too distant future (hopefully)

For Christmas my daughter got me a ticket to see Riverdance... I've seen specials via television and video... but hadn't seen it live... It was incredible!

In addition to seeing it, I got to see one of the dancers at the stage gate and get an autograph... which was neat... and wouldn't have happened if I hadn't of been getting a souvenir dvd and coffee cup!

After my daughter picked me up, we went home, napped for a bit... then went to P.F Changs in Anaheim for dinner... she had a gift card, and the food was grand!

Sunday was mostly a lazy morning, followed by a run to Target so she could spend another gift card, and then off to the Santa Ana train station... by the time we got there it was almost train time (we thought) but the train was late... and I had my usual worry worry... oh dear did I miss my train thoughts... and the thought that I'd have to call my step-daughter and say... ooops I missed the train, I'm coming in at 7:30 instead of 5:30... but yay Metrolink, it made up the time, and I was actually early getting to the home station!

When I got in the car my step daughter handed me this... it had been decided that I need the pattern and to make a 'few'...

All in all it was a very relaxing and enjoyable weekend! Then when we started home... the rains started... but I have a beautiful scarf to help keep me warm, a nice hat for my head... a warm coat, galoshes, and umbrella to sort of keep me dry...

Life is good

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spinner of fiber, Knitter, Crocheter, Re-enactor