Thursday, March 12, 2009

Promises Made...

promises not kept...

Monday the soda machine at work decided to eat my $$...

I call XYZ soda company... "someone will contact you by this time tomorrow..."

'will they call or come to the office'

"Yes"

Yesterday... surprise surprise surprise (NOT)... no contact... so I call XYZ soda company again... and again explain, that I'm the building in front, not the building in back...

Today, the building mate comes in and says... the XYZ company is in back... sigh

also turns out that the parent company has been calling (to no avail) about their machine eating $$

Hey Mr. Polar Bear... I really do like the product... but your reps have to not make promises that can't be kept by your sales persons!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spinner of fiber, Knitter, Crocheter, Re-enactor