Wednesday, March 21, 2007

projects...

In February, I participated at the Dickens Festival, in Riverside, CA... a friend of mine had some beautiful bright yarn that she called "Rose Garden" that she had spun and dyed... I saw the yarn, and saw a pair of socks... These are the socks!! They were great fun to do, and I had several friends watching the progress as they 'grew'...

My next projects are...
a) a pair of gloves in handspun Merino, and
b) finishing a pair of California Mutant Red, and
c) a pair of socks from this pattern... probably in a burgandy (but I'm not sure yet...)

Work has been... work... I am still loving the job, after 10 1/2 months, and for the most part (97% of the time) it is great!

I am also gearing up for Faire this year again at Irwindale... We open April 7th at Santa Fe Dam... I will be demonstrating spinning with my guild, St. Cuthberts, and playing some with the mongers... I'm going to be the garlic lady...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spinner of fiber, Knitter, Crocheter, Re-enactor