Friday, February 16, 2007

Mercury

is in Retrograde....

And then some...
This week...

I had a driver decide to tell another driver that he needed to move... (instead of letting me deal with either having him move / or having him go ahead of the 1st driver...)

I have had a driver tell me that his container was full, then empty, and that he was going to Ft. Bragg, Calif... then no, to Ft. Bragg NC... 3 voided tix later...

I have gotten the...

are you sure you can do that...

are you sure about your scale...

are you sure that you know what you are doing ...

Yes I am sure that I can do that,

Yes my scale is correct,
yes you are overweight,
yes you need to remember ...

MY SCALE... MY RULES.

I have to remember that with Mercury in retrograde...

Mercury rules over the mind's processes, studying, communication, businesses, travels and the like. When Mercury reverses its direction, all these areas are affected as well...

Is it time to go home yet!?!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spinner of fiber, Knitter, Crocheter, Re-enactor