Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A new year...

The ending of 2006...

I went to see a friend of mine in Long Beach CA, to see if
a) he would invite me in or...
b) he would shut the door in my face...

He had been extremely depressed for many months, and didn't let any one into his life at all... and I finally said... either he lets me into the house, or he shuts the door... but he has to make the decision... and went to the house... (we had a wonderful 3 hours)

I also went to another friends for the weekend, spent Saturday evening, Sunday day and evening, and Monday with him... we went and had Sushi early Sunday evening, then went to a party with his room-mate, and friends... and welcomed in the new year... not watching the ball drop on t.v.

beginning of 2007...

We went to see Eragon... Interesting movie... I need to read the book tho... I have a feeling that allot was left out! And we went to see Night at the Museum... excellent (in my Opinion) movie!

And I started yet another pair of socks, these are toe-up, knitted with some California Red yarn that that 'J' had given me... It is a courser wool, reminds me almost of Dorset, or Karakul definitely not the merino that I have been working with from royalehare.com, but it is nice... and finished sock one of some socks started with Windsor Denim Chocolate I'll post pix 'later'

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spinner of fiber, Knitter, Crocheter, Re-enactor